PULLMAN, WA.— The Washington State University men’s lacrosse program, a member of the Pacific Northwest Collegiate Lacrosse League (PNCLL) Division I Conference, has opened a search for a new coach staff with the 2022-2023 season.
The coaching staff is responsible for the development and guidance of the team, both on and off the field. He or she should be dedicated, knowledgeable, and passionate about the game of lacrosse and willing to put in the time and effort required to lead a successful program in the MCLA.
This is a part time commitment from September through May.
Compensation will depend on experience and performance upon hiring.
-Willing to relocate or commute to Pullman, Washington
- Ability to attend at least 2 out of 3 practices a week in both the fall and spring semesters
- Willingness to travel with the team to all games, home and away, on weekends
- Develop productive practice plans
- Develop comprehensive game plans
- Help maintain a positive relationship with high school programs in Washington State and surrounding areas, and assist recruiting future players
- Maintain relationships with other MCLA coaches
- Assist student officers in building and maintaining relationships with alumni and other program supporters
- Shares responsibility for promoting and maintaining the integrity and reputation of Oklahoma State University and the Sport
- Serves as a leader and a role model on and off the field
- Willingness to teach basic skills to new players, along with advancing the skills of experienced players
- Passionate about the game and driven to excel and win
- Knowledge and skills relating to the sport of lacrosse
- Prior experience playing or coaching lacrosse at the collegiate level preferred
-Experience with the MCLA or other collegiate league preferred, but not required
If you have any questions, please email team officers at [email protected]
Interested candidates are encouraged to fill out the teams questionnaire Google Doc.